The Wilmar Scholarship aims to support talented and deserving undergraduates of any nationality pursuing a full-time degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology.
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT
- Of any nationality
- Achieved outstanding academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, have good co-curricular activity records and perform well during the interview
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial need
Scholarship Benefits and Obligations
- Each scholarship (valued at $ 20,000) is applicable for one academic year and shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, study-related expenses such as that incurred for the overseas immersion programme, and fees for other educational activities organised by the institute
- Scholarship recipients may apply again after the applicable period of the scholarship has expired, subject to meeting the selection criteria
- Recipients shall seek the Institute’s approval prior to accepting any other concurrent scholarship
About the Donor
This Scholarship has been made possible with a gift from Wilmar International Limited, a leading agribusiness group in Asia that is ranked amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalisation on the Singapore Exchange.
Application dates & instructions can be found here.