TUCSS Engineering Scholarship
The TUCSS Engineering Scholarship was established to support deserving students pursuing full-time undergraduate degree programmes in Civil Engineering or Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Land) at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Applicable to undergraduates enrolled in the following degree programmes offered at SIT:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Land)
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Have achieved outstanding academic results.
- Have a record of good character.
- Good performance at selection interview.
- Priority will be given to students with demonstrated financial needs [Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of $1,800 or less].
Benefits and Obligation of Scholarship
- Each Scholarship, valued at $7,500, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Scholarship shall be used for the recipients’ educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, or expenses related to approved regional as well as global study trips organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Scholarship may accept other scholarship(s) concurrently.
About the Donor
The Scholarship is made possible by a gift from Tunnelling and Underground Construction Society (Singapore), an organisation formed in 1998 to advance the standards of tunnelling and underground construction practice.
Application dates & instructions can be found here.