Temasek Polytechnic (TP) Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) 2018/2019 Fees Structure
- What are the course fees for Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) students and when are they payable?
The course fees for PFP students consist of Tuition Fee and Other Fees. They are billed and payable in 2 semesters in each Academic Year (AY)
|Semester in each Academic Year (AY)||Billing Period for AY2018/2019||Type of Fees||Payable in the month|
|Semester 1||16 Apr 2018 – 14 Oct 2018||Tuition Fee and Other Fees||Jun 2018|
|Semester 2||15 Oct 2018 – 14 Apr 2019||Tuition Fee||Dec 2018|
- What is the breakdown of the total course fee for AY2018/2019 payable?
- Is Orientation fee applicable to all students?
Orientation fee applies only to new students.
- What is Group Personal Accident (GPA) Insurance fee?
Student Group Personal Accident Insurance
All full-time students are covered by the Student Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy. This scheme provides insurance coverage for accidents sustained by the students. The annual insurance premium is part of the total fees payable at the start of each academic year.
- What is Group Hospitalisation and Surgical (GHS) Insurance fee?
TP has arranged a GHSI policy for all full-time international students. The policy covers hospitalisation expenses due to illness and/or accidental injuries except the list of exclusions as stated by the insurer. For more information on GHSI, please refer to the website: Group Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance.
The annual insurance premiums for both insurance are part of the total fees payable at the start of each Academic Year.
- How will my fees be changed if my citizenship changes after enrolment before term start?
Fees are chargeable based on student’s citizenship as at 1st day of the semester concerned as per the student record maintained by the Polytechnic. So you have to inform the Polytechnic latest by the 1st day of the semester if there is a change of your citizenship after enrolment. Please refer to change of citizenship procedure stated in the enrolment guide.
- Can the Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) be used to pay school fees?
PFP students can use funds in their PSEA to pay the Tuition Fee and other fees. Students may apply to use their own or their siblings’ PSEA for payment of these fees charged by the Polytechnic, subject to terms and conditions governing the PSEA set by the Ministry of Education (MOE). Students have to complete the application forms which are available from MOE’s website and submit the completed form to the Polytechnic by the stipulated deadline.
- Kaplan Singapore Courses
- St. Joseph’s Institution International…
- St. Joseph’s Institution International High School
- Netball Classes Singapore – 2017
- Hwa Chong Institution – College Academic Programmes
- NUS-ISS Learning Day 2017
- National University Of Singapore Fees for…
- About The English Soccer School Singapore
- Call for 2018 Applications : Diploma in Engineering…
- ESPZEN Soccer School Singapore Camps 2017