Singapore Polotechnics – Sports and Arts Scholarships
This category of scholarships recognises students who have excelled in, or contributed to the sports or arts scene at the national level or higher. Each scholarship consists of an annual sponsorship of $2,000 and is renewable over three years.
No. of Scholarships
- For Singaporeans or Permanent Residents only
- Enrolled in any full-time diploma course at SP
- Good academic results
- Outstanding CCA records
- Strong leadership potential and exemplary character
- Excelled in, or contributed to, the arts scene locally or internationally (for Arts)
- Outstanding sportsmen who have represented Singapore at the combined school or higher level (for Sports)
Tenure and Value of Award
- An annual sponsorship of $2,000, renewable over 3 years
- Application opens from 14 August 2017 and closes on 30 September 2017
- Applications forms can be downloaded HERE
- A hardcopy of the application form can be picked up at the Department of Student Development & Alumni Relations
- Short-listed applicants will be required to attend an interview session with the selection panel.