S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies School Fees Structure 2018/2019
MSc (Asian Studies), MSc (International Political Economy), MSc (International Relations) and MSc (Strategic Studies)
The following fees will apply for academic year 2017-2018.
|Singapore Citizens/PRs (Subsidised Fees)||S$ 9,400|
|International Students (Subsidised Fees)||S$ 14,100|
|Full Fees||S$ 31,500|
The following fees apply for academic year 2016-2017.
|Singapore Citizens/PRs (Subsidised Fees)||S$ 9,300|
|International Students (Subsidised Fees)||S$ 13,900|
|Full Fees||S$ 29,600|
Eligibility Guidelines for Ministry of Education Tuition Fee Subsidies
- All applicants will be considered for the tuition fee subsidy if they are eligible.
- Students who have previously enjoyed an MOE subsidy in a graduate programme will not be eligible for subsidised fees for a graduate programme at the same or lower level. Instead, such students will be liable to pay “Full Fees” for the graduate programme that they now wish to undertake.
- Students who are transferred or re-admitted within NTU or across Autonomous Universities (NTU, NUS, SMU) will be eligible to receive the MOE subsidy up to the maximum programme duration for the new programme less the number of semesters of MOE subsidy received for the previous programme.
The following fees will apply for academic year 2018-2019 at Warwick University and at RSIS. Please note that all fees are subject to change.
NTU-Warwick Double Masters Programme
|Year 1 – Warwick – UK/EU Students||£11,950|
|Year 1 – Warwick – Non-EU Students||£19,560|
|Year 2 – RSIS||S$ 30,900|
The following fees will apply for academic year 2017-2018 at Warwick University and at RSIS. Please note that all fees are subject to change.
NTU-Warwick Double Masters Programme
|Year 1 – Warwick – UK/EU Students||£11,380|
|Year 1 – Warwick – Non-EU Students||£18,625|
|Year 2 – RSIS||S$ 30,000|
**Applicants under the Warwick-NTU Double Masters Programme are on a self-financing basis and not eligible for the Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE) subsidy.
Notes on payment of fees (applicable for MSc Programmes only):
- Every year, fees are reviewed and subject to revision. As and when fees are revised, the new fees will be applicable to all existing and new students.
- Fees for each academic year must be paid in advance and within the stipulated periods.
- Tuition fees are to be paid only upon receipt of the bill from the Office of Finance. The bill will be sent to successful candidates AFTER they have registered formally with the University. The fees must be settled within the deadline as stipulated in the bill.
- Persons who fail to pay fees within the stipulated periods will have their names struck off the register of higher degree students. A person whose name has been thus struck off but who is otherwise eligible to continue his candidature will be reinstated only after he has settled all outstanding fees and paid a re-registration fee of S$52.50.
- A student who withdraws or leaves the University two or more weeks after the commencement of his candidature or the commencement of the semester/trimester is liable to pay the fees due for the semester/trimester.
- The University’s Board of Trustees reserves the right to alter fees at any time without notice.
Fee payable upon Acceptance of Offer of Admission
#Non-refundable and payable upon acceptance of offer of admission. This amount is included as part of the tuition fee.
a. By sending a cheque (for local candidates) or bankdraft (for international candidates) to the (address indicated below). The cheque/bankdraft must be with your name, address, contact number, application number and the programme applied for written on the reverse side of the cheque/bankdraft. For international candidates, payment should be made by bankdraft with a clearing bank in Singapore.
Graduate Programmes Office
S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
Nanyang Technological University, Blk S4, Level B3, 50 Nanyang Avenue
b. Alternatively, you may pay via internet using your VISA/Master Cart at:
c. The payment receipt of E-Payment Acknowledgement from NTU for the Enrolment Fee must be submitted directly to school.
Miscellaneous Fee (per academic year)
|Master’s Degree by Coursework||Full-time||Part-time|
|Health Service Fee (HSF)||$ 145.80||NA|
|Student Service Fee (SSF)||$ 368.10||$ 250.90|
|Total||$ 513.90||$ 250.90|
- The miscellaneous fees will be incorporated into student’s bill together with the tuition fee. No payment need to be made before matriculation.
- The above miscellaneous fees paid are not refundable. Candidates who withdraw from the programme after having registered but before the commencement fo the term will still be liable for the above fees.
- The Tuition Fee and miscellaneous fees are to be paid only upon receipt of the E-bill from NSS-Finance. The bill will be sent to candidates after they have registered formally with the University.
- Candidates who withdraw from the programme within the first 2 weeks of the first semester shall not be liable for the Tuition Fee, Examination Fee, Amenities Fee and Copyright Fee. Candidates who withdraw from the programme after th esecond week shall be liable for payment of Tuition Fee, Examination Fee, Amenities Fee and Copyright Fee due for the entire term.
- All fees listed above are in Singapore dollars (S$) and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST), except for copyright fee which does not have GST.