Ngee Ann Polytechnic 2018 School Fees Structure
Tuition fees at NP are highly subsidised by the Singapore Government for eligible students under the Tuition Grant (TG) Scheme. For AY2018, the polytechnics will continue to adopt a cohort-based fee structure, which means that fees will remain constant for the entire duration of the course.
The Government will continue to absorb the GST chargeable on tuition fees payable by Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident students. The tuition fees for new intakes of International Students will be subjected to GST.
The table below shows the annual tuition fee payable by students enrolling in a full-time diploma courseand who have opted for the Tuition Grant (TG) Scheme.
|Admitted in Academic Year||Singaporeans||Permanent Residents||International Students|
|2018 (more info)||S$2,800||S$5,600||S$10,000 *|
Tuition Grant Scheme
The Singapore Government provides tuition grants to subsidise your education at the polytechnic.
Permanent residents and foreigners who accept the tuition grant must sign a bond to work in Singapore for 3 years upon graduation.
All new students are required to pay their fees via the following modes:
- Cash or crossed cheques (addressed to Ngee Ann Polytechnic) at selected Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation branches
- AXS station islandwide, using ATM card
- Internet e-Payment (eNets Debit and eNets Credit) – available unless specified otherwise during enrolment
All students have to participate in the GIRO Scheme from the first semester onwards. Deductions will be made from the students’ or their guardians’ savings / current accounts with the bank.
Withdrawal & Refund
Students who wish to withdraw from their course must complete a prescribed withdrawal form and submit it to their respective Academic Schools/Divisions.
Withdrawal before commencement of term
- 100% refund, excluding S$50 administrative charge *
- Refund of all other fees paid (except application/amendment fee and tertiary student ez-link card application fee)
Withdrawal within 1st week of term on valid grounds **
- 75% refund
- Refund of examination, sports and miscellaneous fees only
Withdrawal after 1st week of term
* Administrative charge of S$50 is only applicable to new students.
** Refunds will only be made if the reasons for withdrawal are on valid grounds such as to study in another approved institution in Singapore, or on medical grounds.