Ngee Ann Kongsi Scholarship
The Ngee Ann Kongsi Scholarship is established at SIT to support deserving undergraduate students who are enrolled in full-time degree programmes and to encourage them to strive for and achieve both academic and professional excellence.
- Are pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by SIT.
- Are Singapore Citizens.
- Have achieved exceptional academic results.
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities as the Institute may in its sole discretion determine.
- Have made significant contributions beyond academic studies to the Institute or community at large, either in their co-curricular activities or leadership positions.
Tenure and Benefits of Scholarship
- Each Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for one academic year. Scholarship recipients may apply again after the Scholarship has expired, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
- The Scholarship shall be used solely for the recipients’ tuition fees (excluding miscellaneous and incidental fees).
- Recipients are expected to attend a scholarship presentation ceremony at the Institute.
- Recipients of this Scholarship may not accept or hold other scholarship(s) concurrently, except for bursaries from the Community Development Council, Citizens’ Consultative Committee or Ministry of Education, or one-off study awards that do not support tuition fees.
About the Donor
This award has been made possible with a gift from Ngee Ann Kongsi. A non-profit body, it funds educational and other charitable projects with revenue generated from its ventures.
Application dates & instructions can be found here.