Nanyang Technological University internship
Attachment & Internship Programmes
Most undergraduate courses at NTU emphasize the importance of practical training. Students are required to undergo a period of attachment, varying from 10 weeks to 24 weeks, in a private or public organisation locally or overseas during their course of study in NTU.
See below for attachment and internship programmes for the following students:
- Engineering Students
- Maritime Studies Students
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences Students
- Asian School of the Environment Students
- Biological Sciences Students
- Accountancy & Business Students
- Humanities and Social Sciences Students
- Communication Studies Students
- Arts, Design & Media Students
- Sports Science and Management Students
Many of the organisations which have repeated participated in the attachment programmes have cited the following benefits derived:
• opportunity to evaluate and recruit potential employees,• additional manpower to supplement existing staff, and• fresh ideas and perspectives from enthusiastic students.
Besides, participating organisations are also fulfilling their social responsibility by working together with the university to train future employees for the industries.
Please read on to find out more about our local and overseas attachment for NTU students as well as our Reciprocal Exchange Programme with other universities for which we swap students for attachment.
Organisations interested in participating in any of the above programmes, simply complete and return the appropriate forms for the respective programmes to us via email or fax:
Career & Attachment Office
Nanyang Technological University
Student Services Centre, Level 1
42 Nanyang Avenue
Fax: 67916178 or 67937925