Job : Corporate Communications Officer Needed [(Events) 6-month Contract] – April, 2017
Job no.: 513793
Work type: Contract
Categories:Public Relations/Corporate Communications/Psychology
The Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) seeks to transform Singapore into a leading global city of talent, enterprise and innovation. Our mission is to promote economic growth and create good jobs to enable Singaporeans to improve their lives. In MTI, you can expect an exciting, challenging and rewarding career!
As a member of the Ministry’s Corporate Communications Division, you will support the Division on managing and coordinating key sporting events (e.g. HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens, Formula One Grand Prix, Women’s Tennis Association Finals).
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage guest invites and RSVPs for Government hospitality suite(s).
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on ticketing and logistics matters.
- Conceptualise ideas for online/social media publicity.
- Monitor and draft media coverage reports.
- Provide on-site support during event days as well as fringe activities.
- A Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or related disciplines
- Prior working experience in events or project management
- Good project management skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work after-office hours or on weekends, as and when required
Applications Deadline :