ITE GRADUATION 2017
REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND YOUR GRADUATION CEREMONY ON TUESDAY 25 JULY 2017!
You must register online if you wish to attend the ceremony. The registration period is between Monday 15 May 2017 and Friday 16 June 2017.
Your registration must reach us by Friday 16 June 2017.
To attend ITE Graduation 2017, please follow the steps as follows:
- You are to register your attendance online using your Web ID (NRIC/FIN No.) by Friday 16 June 2017.
- On the same webpage, confirm your contact information and the number of guests you are inviting to the Ceremony.
- You will receive an email Acknowledgement Reply on confirmation of your attendance. You will also receive a Graduation Package, with your Graduand Admission Card enclosed, through the post.
- All graduands are required to wear the ITE Graduation Attire for ITE Graduation 2017. Graduands who are not properly attired or have hair colour that is not of a natural tone will not be registered and will not be allowed to go on stage to receive the certificate/medal.
- To rent/purchase the graduation attire for ITE Graduation 2017, please click here.
Between Monday 15 May 2017 and
Friday 16 June 2017
|Online Registration of Attendance|
Friday 16 June 2017
||Final Day to Register Attendance Online|
Friday 16 June 2017 to Tuesday 25 July 2017
||Obtain your ITE Graduation Attire|
|By Friday 14 July 2017|| Receive Graduation Package with
Graduand Admission Card and Invitation
Cards for your guests (if you have indicated
Tuesday 25 July 2017
||ITE Graduation 2017|
After the Ceremony on Tuesday 25 July 2017
Or by Tuesday 1 August 2017
|Return your Graduation Attire|
Following your registration, a seat will be reserved for you based on the sequence that you will be presented on stage. If you do not register by Friday 16 June 2017, your status will be updated to ‘Not Attending’ ITE Graduation 2017. Graduands who are not attending the ceremony will not receive the Graduation
Package and will not have seats reserved for them.
Click here to download a step-by-step guide on the registration process to attend the Graduation Ceremony.