The College Scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing full-time undergraduate programmes in NTU.
| College Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$3,600 per academic year.
- No bond is attached to the College Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
- Scholarship holder may not, without the approval of the University, hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans, fellowships, grants or awards.
- Scholarship holder is required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. Academic performance will be reviewed every semester.
- Scholarship holder is required to take on the role of student ambassador, or any other similar role, representing the university to give publicity talks, to receive guests, etc, as and when called upon to do so.
- The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the University, the scholarship holder’s progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory.
- If the scholarship holder decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed.
|The same application period for admissions applies. Scholarships are awarded based on competition amongst shortlisted candidates.
Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship.
Applicants with the following qualifications:
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
NUS High School Diploma
- The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Application for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission. You are required to login with the application number assigned to you.
If you have reserved an undergraduate degree programme in NTU, you can login here to access the scholarship application form.
- Applicants are required to submit the following after completing your application form:
- upload a recent passport-size photo (digital image).
- submit a referee’s appraisal online. The appraisal is to be completed by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative. After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher. Your school teacher is to submit the online appraisal to us within 7 days of your scholarship application.
Applicants with Year 12 equivalent results:
- Click here to apply for the scholarship with your assigned application number.
- Applicants are required to submit a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online after completing your application form.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.