Criteria of entry:
– Relevant to the theme
– Encapsulates the ZALORA values
For more questions, please refer to the F.A.Q.
All the best for your application! Send them in by 11.59 pm on 31 August 2016. Apply for the ZALORA Scholarship today!
- Not be a ZALORA employee or the immediate family member of a ZALORA employee;
- Not be a current holder of any scholarship, locally or overseas;
- Present good co-curricular activities records;
- Possess outstanding academic school results;
- Be applying for admission or is a student to a full-time course at any of the tertiaries listed on our Partner Institution page; and
- Not be a final year student.
- A one-off sponsorship of tuition fees of up to SGD 3,000; and
- Priority given to each winner who applies for an internship at ZALORA.
- There is no fee or charge for any entries to this competition.
- All submitted entries must be work done by the applicant.
- The scholarship is offered to all students reading a full-time course at any of the tertiaries listed on our Partner Institution page, save for final-year students. Successful applicants are required to submit a proof of their enrollment as a full-time student, as well as a copy of their academic records
- Only applications and entries in English will be accepted
- ZALORA will only process completed applications.
- ZALORA reserves the exclusive right to publish any one or all of the entries received.
- While there is no bond attached to the scholarship, each scholarship recipient is required to complete his course and maintain his grades.
- Recipients of the scholarship may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary, grant, award or allowance without prior approval from ZALORA.
- If the scholarship recipient decides to withdraw from the course and/or terminate the scholarship prematurely, ZALORA reserves the right to impose repayment of all scholarship monies disbursed, as well as any other damages that may be incurred.
- This is not an exhaustive list of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. Each applicant will be required to sign an agreement detailing the procedures and expectations, on top of all Terms and Conditions, before entering into this competition.