UWCSEA Jobs 2017: Facilities and Operations Support – Dual Campus
UWC South East Asia is member of the UWC movement and a K-12 international school in Singapore. The school provides a challenging, holistic education to more than 5,500 students based across two campuses. Founded in 1971, UWCSEA is a not-for-profit school and is widely regarded as one of the leading international schools in the world.
UWCSEA is now seeking an exceptional individual to join us as:
Facilities and Operations Support – Dual Campus
The position is an super varied administrative support role for a team and works closely with the Director of Operations to help support the College community as they interact with our diverse department. This is a fantastically ‘never the same day’ twice role suits an individual who is personable generalist, flexible, resourceful, full of initiative and self motivated and would like exposure to a huge range of projects and operational challenges as well as a range of independent projects and responsibilities.
Outline Job Responsibilities
- Able to independently execute operational projects
- Improves our services by studying, evaluation and re-designing process; implements changes
- Create and edit presentations, SOPs, documents and reports through liaison and team work
- Coordinate Facilities and operations compliance responsibilities
- Event support and management
- Gather and consolidate data to provide reports
- Develop outstanding relationships with the community, externally and internally.
- Monitor and develop the department’s online interactions and presence including traditional blogs and websites and also social media.
- IT Literate to be able to help push on the department’s development of its IT management systems
- Generally be prepared to get stuck into anything that will help the department keep improving operational excellence..
- Minimum Diploma qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of experience. Professional enthusiastic new graduates can be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondences and other communications quickly with minimum direction.
- Local languages an advantage
- Keen attention to detail with ability to track and manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to get on with people and work well in a school environment.
- Ability to act efficiently on last minute projects
- Seriously IT savvy. Gdocs Suite, Microsoft Office, databases, a high level of computer literacy including web technologies and social media.
Interested applicants to submit application via our portal latest by Saturday, 12 August 2017.