UWCSEA JOBS 2017: CLINICAL NURSE (EAST CAMPUS)
UWC South East Asia is member of the UWC movement and a K-12 international school in Singapore. The school provides a challenging, holistic education to more than 5,500 students based across two campuses. Founded in 1971, UWCSEA is a not-for-profit school and is widely regarded as one of the leading international schools in the world. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us as:
CLINICAL NURSE (EAST)
School nursing is a specialized practice of professional nursing that advances the well-being, academic success, and life-long achievement of students. It is the nurse’s role to facilitate positive student responses to normal development; promote health and safety; intervene with actual and potential health problems; provide case management services, and actively collaborate with others to promote student and family capacity for adaptation, self-management, self-advocacy and learning.
- Diploma in Nursing and must be registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in healthcare or related setting.
- Relevant experience in school setting, paediatric setting, A&E department, and/or paramedic skill are preferred
- BCLS & AED trained
- A committed interest in working with school aged children, young people and their families and in providing a professional and caring service to the college.
- Willingness to undertake further formal training as required.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and make decisions in a high pressure environment with rapidly changing workloads and situations.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- College working hours (two shifts): 7.30am – 4.30pm and 11am – 8pm.
- Able to commit to additional hours or overtime from time to time if the need arises
Interested applicants, please submit an application via our portal latest by Friday, 18 August 2017.