Date: 1 & 8 July 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 1pm – 5pm
Venue: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, 392 Havelock Road, Singapore 169663
(Swallow Room, Level 3)
CME Points: 4 CME Points (Pending approval from SMC)
The workshop will touch on the important concepts of professionalism, allowing participants to gain a deeper understanding and acquire skills on this subject. Topics to be covered include Collegiality, Conflict of Interest, Confidentiality & Privacy, Doctor-Patient Relationship, Professional Accountability & Governance, and Ethical Case Analysis.
Who should attend?
- Clinical Directors
- Heads of Departments
- Program directors and core Faculty of residency programs
- Faculty who teach and evaluate residents
- Medical students in the area of professionalism and clinical ethics
- Leaders of professional organizations
- Members of ethics and complaints committees.