There are various types of NUS bursaries which are awarded to eligible needy students. These are granted as university-administered bursaries and they are offered as part of the financial aid package awarded to eligible applicants based on the assessed needs level.
A. Bursaries (Administered by Office of Financial Aid)
- NUS Bursaries
- MOE Bursary
- CDC/CCC Bursary (Co-administered with the respective CDC/CCC)
- Residential Programme Bursaries
- Bursaries involving Community-Related Services
B. Bursaries (Administered by other NUS Offices/Faculties/Schools/Departments/Halls/Residential Colleges)
Please refer to the website of the other NUS offices, faculties/schools, Halls, Residential Colleges for details on their bursaries and loan schemes.
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- NUS Business School
- NUS Students’ Fund Bursary (Administered by NUS Students’ Union)
- School of Computing
- University Town Bursaries
- Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- NUS Awards for Study Abroad (NASA) Bursaries (Administered by International Relations Office)
- NUS Overseas College Awards
C. Bursaries (Administered by external organizations)
- Muslimin Trust Fund Association (MTFA) Bursary Award
- Ngee Ann Kongsi Tertiary Bursaries
- Sivadas-HEB Education Fund
- South West Tertiary Grant
- SPD Education Programme Bursary Awards
- Special Malay Bursary
Disbursement of Funds
Upon satisfactory compliance of all terms and conditions of the scholarship/financial aid offer, funds in respect of the same will be credited to the student’s account with the Office of Financial Services. All bursaries will be disbursed in half on a semester basis and will only be disbursed if tuition fees are charged.
All fees due to the University will however be deducted from such proceeds prior to crediting.