Ngee Ann Polytechnic Engineering Scholarship
Introduced in Academic Year 2011, this premier scholarship offers recognition to students in our engineering courses with excellent ‘O’ Level results and stellar CCA achievements, strong leadership potential and a passion for engineering.
Apart from The Christieara Programme (TCP) – a tailored three-year programme to develop students’ leadership qualities and expand their intellectual horizons, Ngee Ann Polytechnic Engineering Scholarship recipients may be selected for short programmes to broaden their perspectives on engineering design, innovation and enterprise at top overseas Universities. They will also be well-prepared for university with the customised Diploma Plus Programme.
Recipients will also have the opportunity to apply for the coveted Overseas Merit Fellowship at the end of their second year.
Students in engineering courses
Singapore Citizen and Singapore Permanent Resident
Outstanding ‘O’ Level results
Outstanding CCA achievements
Strong leadership qualities and potential
Good whole person qualities and disposition
Passion for engineering
Scholarship Awards and Conditions
- Approximately $10,500 for up to three years, covering:
– Annual tuition fees payable by Singapore Citizen students
– Annual book allowance of $400
– One-time notebook allowance of $1,200 (for freshmen recipients only)
- Option to enrol in The Christieara Programme (TCP)
- Option to enrol in a customised Engineering Programme
- Opportunity to apply for the coveted Overseas Merit Fellowship in second year
- Tenable over course of study subject to fulfilment of renewal criteria
Application is open to all freshmen from 1 to 30 April 2017
Application for 2nd and 3rd Year students is by invitation only
Apply online via https://npalstudent.np.edu.sg
For further enquiries, please call 6460 6309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org