Outstanding students aiming to pursue their undergraduate Medicine programme in NTU may apply for the LKCMedicine Scholarship. It is tenable for 5 years, subject to consistently good academic performance and satisfactory conduct by the scholarship recipient.
- Open to Singapore Citizens.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate Medicine programme in NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma or IB Diploma qualifications.
- Outstanding contributions or attributes in other areas such as community service, student leadership, or sporting excellence.
|Benefits Of Award
The LKCMedicine Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on the condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year.
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Computer Allowance of S$1,500 (one-off).
|Terms & Conditions
- The scholarship holder may not hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries or university loans, without the approval of LKCMedicine.
- The scholarship holder is required to maintain a satisfactory academic performance. Academic performance will be reviewed every academic year.
- The Scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of LKCMedicine, the scholarship holder’s progress or conduct is deemed unsatisfactory.
- If the scholarship holder decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed.
- There is no bond attached apart from the 5-year bond with the Ministry of Health upon completing the undergraduate course.
The same application period for admissions applies. Scholarships are awarded based on competition amongst shortlisted candidates.
Applicants** are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship.
Applicants with the following qualifications:
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
NUS High School Diploma
- The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Application for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission. You are required to login with the application number assigned to you.
If you have reserved an undergraduate degree programme in NTU, you can login here to access the scholarship application form.
- Applicants are required to submit the following after completing your application form:
- upload a recent passport-size photo (digital image).
- submit a referee’s appraisal online. The appraisal is to be completed by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative. After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher. Your school teacher is to submit the online appraisal to us within 7 days of your scholarship application.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
** Applicants who have a reserved place at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKCMedicine) need not apply as the School has considered all applicants for scholarship in the year of application.