Land Transport Authority Academy Singapore Courses
LTA Academy distinguishes itself from other academic, professional and training institutions by offering high quality learning programmes for international participants who will benefit from the following:
Our training programmes are well structured and highly focused, and where applicable, include site visits and professional attachments for participants to gain practical insights and real-life experience.
Our trainers are selected from the pool of domain experts and experienced senior professionals in LTA, many of whom are globally recognised experts in their field.
LTA Academy is able to provide a total learning experience on all modes and all aspects of land transport, from policy and planning to engineering and management.
Because LTA Academy is a division of LTA, we are able to keep abreast of the latest developments and incorporate them into our programmes to showcase current best practices.
LTA Academy has direct links with other government agencies as well as established institutions and professional associations in the industry. This allows us to create comprehensive training programmes with wide coverage of topics and perspectives.
Apart from offering scheduled open programmes, LTA Academy will customise programmes to meet
the specific needs and challenges of overseas governments and organisations.
- Construction Safety Management course for Qualified Site Supervisors
- Road Safety Reviewer Accreditation Course
- Certification Course for Site Investigation Supervisors – LA & BCA (12th Intake)
- Study Visit for Tshwane Rapid Transit on Singapore Land Transport System
- Construction Safety Management Course for Qualified Site Supervisors
- Construction Safety Course for Samsung
- Briefing on Singapore’s Land Transport System for URA’s Integrated Land Use Planning Programme
- Seminar on New Version of Standard Details of Road Elements (SDRE) 2014
- Lecture on “Environmentally Sustainable Transport” for NEA/SEI’s SCPTA/SIDSTEC Programme on Climate Change Adaptation Strategies
- Workshop on Traffic Plan Presentation